PALEO AND KETO CREPES WITH PHAT FUDGE
Sunday brunch Phat Fudge crepes anyone?
Paleo and Keto Phat Fudge Crepes
- 5 Jumbo eggs
- 1/2 cup dairy/non-dairy milk
- 4 TBSP melted ghee (or oil substitute
- 3 TBSP coconut flour
- 1 Heaping TBSP tapioca starch
- pinch of turmeric
- pinch of cinnamon
- extra ghee/oil for pan
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or whisk until smooth. Let batter sit for several minutes.
- Heat the extra ghee in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour a scant ladle of batter in pan and swirl so that it is evenly coated.
- Cook until edges are crisp, and carefully flip onto the other side, cooking for an additional minute or so.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
For the Phat Fudge filling combine:
- 1 packet of room temp Phat Fudge
- 2 TB preferred nut butter
- 1 TSP raw cacao powder
- dairy/non dairy milk to thin
- fresh vanilla to taste
Fill up those crepes, top with fruit - and you're in for an amazing meal!