Chocolate performance-pudding pots. Featuring Raw Cacao, Chia, and...Phat Fudge!
*These are made with a handful of ingredients, and a sneaky method to get a creamier consistency from chia seeds.*
Paleo Chocolate Performance Pudding Pots
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 4 tb chia seeds
- 1 packet of Phat Fudge
- 1.5 cups dairy/non dairy milk
- 2 tb coconut sugar
Here's the trick: grind your chia seeds in a coffee grinder! Grinding the seeds will take away the typical chia pudding consistency and make the pudding much much smoother. 💡
- Once the seeds are ground, add them to a food processor, along with all the other ingredients.
- Blend until well combined and pour into desired containers.
- Allow to sit overnight and enjoy the next day. 😍
- Top with whatever toppings make you giddy...
*This will last 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge. 👍🏼