Tiramisu for performance?! That also happens to be Paleo and delicious? Yes Please!
PALEO PHAT FUDGE TIRAMISU
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1/2 cup of leftover unicorn fuel
- 1 large Yucan cracker from Mission Heirloom
- 1/2 cup Yogurt of choice (we used Forager Project Cashew-based)
- Can of full fat coconut milk, refrigerated
- Packet of Phat Fudge
- Cinnamon + Vanilla
- Raw cacao
- Crumble the cracker into small, but size pieces and place about 1/4 of them into a tall jar of your choice.
- Pour the Unicorn fuel on top, until it just reaches the top of the crackers.
- Combine the yogurt + scant 1/2 cup coconut cream (collected on the top of the can) + 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon + splash vanilla + 1/4 tsp cacao in a mixing bowl.
- Pour about 1/4 of this mix on top of the submerged crackers.
- Sprinkle more cacao on top and a drizzle of room temp Phat Fudge.
- Repeat this process of the crackers, unicorn fuel, and yogurt mix all the way up the jar. When you reach the top, squeeze out the last bit of Phat Fudge over the top.
- Let cover and refrigerate overnight for a tasty, real-ingredient treat.
Remember, sharing is caring unless it's Tiramisu!